Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Two Boys!!


Here's a picture of my son and our new puppy, Jacob. We were not ready for a new dog so soon after the death of our beloved Abbey, but how could we turn down that face. We adopted Jacob from Haven Humane. His Mother was abandoned in an empty field in 100+ degree weather. She gave birth to 6 puppies. By the time they got to her, 3 of them had died and they said that Jacob would have been next. They worked very hard to keep Jacob alive. We have had him about 3 weeks. He is growing, putting on lots of weight (this is great because he was much smaller then his surviving brother and sister) and is becoming more frisky everyday. He is already a much loved member of our family!
BTW - my son is sitting at the computer typing his first real book. Maybe we will see his name in print some day.

1 comment:

The Miller Menagerie said...

I want a puppy! Why is my dog so horrible and hates other dogs!!

That is a precious picture!